Four of my people (including two called “Árni”) have made a new song for you to listen to with your ears. (You can also dance to it with your feet, if you are not very tired.)
They are called FM Belfast, but do not let that confuse you. They are not from Belfast. They are from my Reykjavík, but they probably think that “Belfast” is just a very, very good word.
Bless bless for now,
P.S. Maybe they are also coming to play for you in your city?
- joshuafoster likes this
- thechelawhowanders likes this
- alenadorokhina likes this
- discobreath reblogged this from icelandwantstobeyourfriend
- discobreath likes this
- salmonandcapsicum likes this
- ellaelgueta likes this
- skibinskipedia likes this
- heretogeneva likes this
- xtynn likes this
- hannes likes this
- icelandwantstobeyourfriend posted this